120 DASAN SEOUL CALL CENTER
BY DASAN CALL FOUNDATION
Seoul’s professional agency specializing in one-stop, customized assistance for citizen-oriented
- Foreign Language Helpline
Provides foreigners in Seoul with information on living, general administrative services and assistance to file complaints
- Hours of operation Monday thru Friday 09:00 – 18:00 (except holidays)
- Contact number 02) 120 + ARS 9 +
- Helpline topics general information on living and tourism in Seoul including transportation, waterworks, administration, 3-person interpretation, reservation assistance, etc.
- Public transportation information
- Transportation complaint report
- Reporting lost & found
- Water Bill related matter : Water bill settlement, Automatic payment, user name changing etc.
- General administration
- District office service: International marriage report, changing resident report, Car ownership change, etc.
- Public health service : Tuberculosis test certificate for foreigners, Prenatal examination, vaccination for infants, general health check for job or visa, etc.
- Information on Hangang parks and special tourist zones
- Events sponsored by Seoul
- Interpretation in Korean: general interpretation through tourists, residents, and workers, 3-person interpretation, etc.
- Reservation assistance
- Making reservations at public facilities in Seoul: facility booking, experiential programs, sports facility, doctor’s appointment, etc.
- When having difficulty in making reservations on Korean websites or for tourist attractions